Manchester Utd vs Burnley Live Football Score 12 Jan 2021
NAME: Burnley – Manchester United
DATE: 12 Jan 2021
TIME: 20:15 UTC
VENUE: Turf Moor, Burnley, England
- Manchester United have won on their last four Premier League visits to Burnley.
- Burnley have not scored on any of the last five occasions they have hosted United.
- But the Clarets did win 2-0 at Old Trafford in the teams’ most recent meeting last January, and could win consecutive league games against United for the first time since 1968.
- The home side hasn’t won any of the last eight Premier League meetings.
- Burnley are aiming to go five home league games unbeaten (W3, D1) and could win three league games in a row at Turf Moor for the first time since January 2017.
- They have won only one of their last 25 Premier League home fixtures against established top-six opposition (D4, L20), a 2-1 victory over Spurs in February 2019.
- The Clarets have scored just nine league goals this season; only bottom side Sheffield United have scored fewer.
- Chris Wood, with three goals, is the only Burnley player to have scored more than once in the Premier League this season.Burnley have won their first league game of the year in just one of the last six seasons (D2, L3).
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 10 league matches (W8, D2).
- The Red Devils are the only unbeaten side away from home in this season’s Premier League (W6, D1) and haven’t lost any of their last 14 league games on the road.
- All six of their league away wins this campaign have come after they conceded the opening goal.
- They have scored 21 goals away from home, more than any other top-flight team – but they are yet to keep a clean sheet on their travels.
- Bruno Fernandes, with 19 goals and 14 assists, has been directly involved in more than half of Manchester United’s Premier League goals (33 of 63) since his debut for the club last February.
- Anthony Martial has scored in all three of his Premier League games against Burnley at Turf Moor.