Chelsea vs Tottenham Premier League Live Football Score 4 Fab 2021
Tottenham will be without four key players for the visit of Chelsea. Harry Kane (ankle), Dele Alli (tendon), Sergio Reguilon (muscle) and Giovani Lo Celso (hamstring) are all sidelined.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in the past four Premier League meetings, keeping a clean sheet in three of them (W3, D1).
- Spurs could lose back-to-back home league matches against Chelsea for the first time since a run of three defeats between 2004 and 2005, when current Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho was in charge of the Blues.
- Spurs could lose three consecutive top-flight fixtures for the first time since November 2012.
- Tottenham have trailed for 118 minutes in their past two league games, having been behind for just 102 minutes in their first 18 matches this season.
- They are the only side yet to lose a London derby in this season’s Premier League, although they have drawn four of five such matches.
- Jose Mourinho is in danger of losing back-to-back home league games for the first time in his managerial career.
- Chelsea are vying to record consecutive Premier League victories for just the second time this season.
- The Blues have lost four of their past five away league games, as many defeats as in their previous 16.
- Chelsea have conceded 50 Premier League away goals since the start of last season, a total exceeded only by Newcastle.
- Thomas Tuchel can become the first Chelsea boss to record clean sheets in each of his first three league games since Jose Mourinho in August 2004.
- Tottenham have lost two of their last three home league games against Chelsea (W1), more than they had in their previous 11 (W5 D5 L1). They haven’t lost consecutive home league games against the Blues since a run of three between April 2004-August 2005.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last four Premier League meetings with Spurs (W3 D1), keeping a clean sheet in three of these games.
- Despite being the only side still unbeaten in Premier League London derbies this season, Spurs have won just one of their five such matches so far this term (D4).
- Chelsea have lost four of their last five away league games (W1), as many as they had in their previous 16 on the road (W7 D5).
- Last time out, Thomas Tuchel became the first Chelsea manager to keep a clean sheet in each of his first two Premier League games in charge since Rafael Benitez in November 2012. The last Chelsea manager to do so in his first three in the competition was José Mourinho in August 2004.
- Tottenham Hotspur lost their last home Premier League game versus Liverpool (1-3) – they haven’t lost consecutive home games since January 2019, while manager José Mourinho has never lost consecutive home games in the competition.