Arsenal vs Burnley Premier League Live Football Score 6 March 2021
- Burnley are looking to complete their first league double over Arsenal since the 1962-63 campaign, following their 1-0 win at the Emirates earlier this season.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last eight away league games against Burnley (W4 D4), keeping a clean sheet in four of their last five. Their last league defeat at Turf Moor was in December 1973.
- Arsenal have conceded just seven goals in their 13 Premier League meetings with Burnley, and never more than once in a match. It’s the most they’ve faced a side in the competition without conceding more than one goal in any of their meetings.
- Burnley have won just one of their nine Saturday Premier League matches this season (D3 L5), winning 3-0 at Crystal Palace last month. Their only 12.30 Saturday kick-off this season ended in a 1-1 draw at home to Everton.
- Arsenal have won four of their last six Premier League away games (L2), as many as they had in their previous 18 on the road (D6 L8).
- Following 3-2 and 3-1 victories against Benfica and Leicester respectively, Arsenal are looking to score 3+ goals in three consecutive games in all competitions for the first time since September 2019 under Unai Emery.
- Ashley Barnes has scored 43% of Burnley’s Premier League goals against Arsenal (3/7) – he’s the only current member of their squad to score a league goal for the Clarets against Arsenal.
- Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored more Premier League goals against Burnley than he has any other side in the competition (7). However, the Gunners captain scored the winning goal at the wrong end in the reverse fixture this season.
- Arsenal’s Nicolas Pépé has scored in four of his last five away games in the Premier League, having netted in just two of his first 18 on the road in the competition.
- Arsenal’s Alexandre Lacazette has scored seven away goals in the Premier League this season, more than he had in 2018-19 and 2019-20 combined (6). Seven of the Gunners’ 11 Premier League victories this season have been in games in which Lacazette has scored.
- Burnley won the reverse fixture 1-0 and are aiming to complete a league double over Arsenal for the first time since the 1962-63 season.
- Arsenal have not lost at Turf Moor in eight league meetings dating back to December 1973, and have kept a clean sheet in four of their last five matches there.
- The Gunners have conceded just seven goals in 13 Premier League encounters and have never let in more than one in a match.
- Burnley have only won once in eight Premier League games (D4, L3).
- The Clarets could set a new club top-flight record on Saturday of five successive home draws.
- Only Sheffield United have scored fewer top-flight goals this season than the 19 by Burnley. The Premier League record for fewest goals in a season by a team that avoided relegation is 28 by Leeds United in 1996-97 and Huddersfield Town 2017-18.
- Ashley Barnes is the only current squad member to have scored a league goal for the Clarets against Arsenal. He is responsible for three of the seven Premier League goals the club have scored in this fixture.
- Arsenal have lost 11 league games this season. They have only had more defeats in a 38-match Premier League campaign in 2017-18, when beaten 13 times.
- The Gunners are looking to avoid equalling their club record of failing to score in 11 games of a 38-match Premier League season, set in 2005-06.
- However, they can score three or more goals in three consecutive fixtures in all competitions for the first time since September 2019.
- The Gunners have won four of their past six away league games, as many as they had in their previous 18 attempts.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored seven Premier League goals against Burnley, more than he has against any other side in the division.